Buy Lorcet Online
Showing all 3 results
Lorcet 10/650mg$254.00 Select Package
Lorcet HD$304.00 Select Package
Lorcet PLUS$314.00 Select Package
What is Lorcet?
Lorcet (Acetaminophen and hydrocodone) is a prescribed combination medicine to relieve moderate to severe pain. Hydrocodone belongs to a group of drugs known as narcotic pain relievers. Acetaminophen works as a less potent pain reliever that enhances the effects of hydrocodone.
Generic Name: Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone.
Brand Name: Hycet, Lorcet, Norxo, Vedrocet, Xodol
Drug Class: Narcotic Analgesic Combination.
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone may be used for purposes other than those listed in the prescription guide. Buy Lorcet online with just a click from your website and get it delivered to your doorstep at your convenience.
Uses of Lorcet
- It contains an opioid pain reliever, i.e., hydrocodone, and a non-opioid pain reliever, i.e., acetaminophen.
- Hydrocodone works in the brain to alter how your body feels and responds to pain. Acetaminophen also acts as a fever reducer. It is also used to treat severe cough suppressants. It is taken orally.
- Order Lorcet online from our store and get genuine medicine delivered to your doorstep.
- Misuse of Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone can cause overdose, addiction, or death. Keep the medicine in a place where no one can get it.
- Hydrocodone can be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it has been prescribed for. Keep the medicine in a secure place where others cannot get it.
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone may cause side effects that impair your thinking and reactions.
- Lorcet must not be used during pregnancy as it may cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in infants. Do consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Fatal side effects may occur if you use opioid medicine with alcohol or other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing.
- Inform your doctor if you have to drink more than three alcoholic beverages daily or have alcoholic liver disease (cirrhosis). You may not be able to take medicine that comes with acetaminophen.
- Discontinue this medicine, and tell your doctor immediately if you observe any skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling. Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it, other opioids (such as hydromorphone, morphine, benzhydrocodone, and codeine), or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Before taking this medicine, pre-inform your doctor about your medical history, especially for brain disorders, breathing problems, and liver and kidney disease, to avoid adverse side effects.
- Lorcet may make you dizzy or drowsy. Alcohol and marijuana can make you more dizzy or drowsy. Do not use machinery, drive, or do anything that needs attention or alert until you can do it safely or adequately.
- Do not use alcoholic beverages. Consult your doctor if you are using marijuana.
- Liquid products may contain sugar and alcohol. Caution is advisable if you have diabetes, liver disease, alcohol dependence, or any other condition that requires you to avoid certain substances in your diet. Ask your doctor about how to use the medicine safely.
- This medicine should only be taken during pregnancy when needed, as it may harm the unborn child. The drug passes through breast milk and may have undesirable effects on a nursing infant. Tell your doctor immediately if your baby develops unusual symptoms like sleepiness, trouble breathing, or difficulty breathing. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
- After reading about Lorcet and its precaution, you can order it online and get genuine medicine delivered to your doorstep.
How to take Lorcet?
- Carefully read the medication guide your doctor or pharmacist has provided you before taking Lorcet, as well as when you get a refill. You can take this medicine with or without food. If you have nausea, you should take this drug with food. Ask your doctor about other ways to reduce the feeling of nausea.
- Never share this medicine with anyone, especially someone who has a history of drug abuse or addiction. Misuse can cause overdose, addiction, or death. Keep the mixture in a place safe from other people, as selling or giving this medicine is illegal.
- Measure the liquid medicine carefully. Use the syringe provided or a medicine measuring device, not a kitchen spoon. Order Lorcet online to get a genuine product and safe treatment.
- If you are going to have surgery, pre-inform your doctor about the medicines you consume.
- Your dose is based on your medical condition and your response to the treatment. In the case of children, the amount is based on weight. Do not increase your amount; take medicine more frequently or longer than prescribed. Properly stop the medication when said by your doctor.
- Pain medicines work best if used as the first signs of pain occur. If you wait until the pain worsens, the treatment will not work either.
- If you have ongoing pain, like pain due to cancer, your doctor may direct you also to take long-acting opioid medications. In this case, the medicine may only be used for sudden pain when needed. Other pain relievers may also be prescribed, such as ibuprofen and naproxen.
- Do not stop this medicine immediately, as it may cause withdrawal, mainly if you have used it for an extended period of time or high doses. To prevent it, your doctor may lower your amount. Inform your doctor immediately if you have withdrawal symptoms like restlessness, watering eyes, diarrhea, runny nose, sweating, sudden changes in mood or behavior, or muscle aches.
- This medicine may not work correctly when used for a long time. Talk to your doctor immediately if this medication stops working well.
- This medicine has helped many people, but sometimes it can cause addiction. The risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder. Take treatment in the same way as prescribed by your doctor.
- Some counterfeit medicines circulated in the market. To prevent fraud, Order Lorcet online and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Adult Dose for Pain:
Initial Dose: 1 to 2 tablets given every 4 to 6 hours as needed.
Maximum Dose: 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Pediatric Dose for Pain:
Two years or older, weight less than 46 kg:
Initial Dose: 0.135 mg/kg acetaminophen, 4 or 5.85 mg/kg given orally every 4-6 hours as needed.
Maximum Dose: 6 doses in 24 hours.
Order Lorcet online and avail exciting offers with a click on our website.
Drug Interactions may change how your medicines work and increase your risk for serious side effects. Inform your doctor about all the prescription and non-prescription medications you use and herbal products. Do not stop or alter the dose of any drug without your doctor’s approval.
Some medicines that may interact with this drug are pain medicines such as butorphanol, nalbuphine, and naltrexone, said orphan.
If someone has overdosed and has severe symptoms like passing out or trouble breathing, give them naloxone or seek medical help.
Some overdose symptoms are slow or shallow breathing, vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite, stomach or abdominal pain, extreme tiredness, slow heartbeat, dark urine, yellowing eyes/ skin, and coma.
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation, lightheadedness, dizziness, or drowsiness may occur. Some of the side effects may decrease after using this medicine. Inform your doctor or pharmacist if these effects persist or worsen.
- To prevent constipation, drink enough water, eat dietary fiber, and exercise. You may also need to have a laxative. Tell your pharmacist which type of laxative is right for you.
- Remember that this medicine has been prescribed because your doctor has judged that the benefit of this medicine is greater than the risk of side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you have any severe side effects, including interrupted breathing during sleep, stomach or abdominal pain, mental or mood changes, difficulty in urination, or signs of your adrenal glands not working well.
- Seek medical help immediately if you have any severe side effects, including fainting, seizure, slow or shallow breathing, extreme drowsiness, or difficulty waking up.
- A severe allergic reaction to this drug is rare. Seek medical help immediately if you notice any symptoms of a severe allergic reaction, including rash, itching or swelling, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing.